The Beatroot & Lace Bazaar- 13th & 20th December, 2014
13th & 20th December, 2014 10:30am – 3:30pm
Our Christmas specials…get your one off gifts here!
13th Dec open from 10.30-3.30pm
20th Dec extended opening from 11-6pm.
Not your normal of VINTAGE FAIR – everything weird and wonderful from the past & future brought to the present.
The Beatroot & Lace Bazaar at The Art School. FREE ENTRY TO ALL! Open to students and non-students alike!
We are a small local & independent company supporting and promoting other small business, artists and musicians.
Incorporating FLASH art exhibits, vintage everything, taxidermy, vintage optician, quality handmade goods and acoustic busking from Glasgow’s finest along with any BAZAAR anything else…. we encourage collaboration with artists, musicians & anyone with BAZAAR ideas
THREE floors of vintage delights, handmade goods, art exhibits and live music!
The BAZAARS are held monthly at The Art School and other venues, Glasgow
The upcoming dates are:
13th of December…Christmas round 1
20th of December…Christmas extravaganza 11 am-6 pm
The Art School
20 Scott Street, Glasgow,
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas