The Bar Stool Philosopher Is Seeking The Right Photo
Every creative individual knows success is all about having the right photo; the photo that makes you look artistic, interesting, good looking, sexy, strong but vulnerable, modern but classic, serious but cool; an outsider but somehow still accessible.
To the viewer it will be clear that the heavy burden of your talent is lightly worn.
That photo looks great on your autobiography and striking on your publicity posters. First you must seek the photo. Then the ‘wordcloud’ describing your success will – as if by magic – materialise from all that is written about you; literate, genius, profound, assured, zeitgeist, talented, timely, contemporary, star.
Bar stool philosopher
This section: Bar Stool Philosopher
Filed under: Bar Stool Philosopher
- Bar Stool Philosopher Looks back at 2016
- The Bar Stool Philosopher Is Seeking The Right Photo
- Bar Stool Philosopher: It’s Time To Grow Up And Leave Home
- Bar Stool Philosopher says, there’s no Whooping craze
- Bar stool philosopher: Songwriting for people who will never have a hit
- The Bar stool philosopher get’s anxious about Scottish Independence
- Ohh to be a writer! The bar stool philosopher
- The Bar Stool Philosopher: Structured inequality, statistics and the individual