Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
The Hunterian’s Mackintosh House will close for a short period of refurbishment from Tuesday 21 November 2017.
The Mackintosh House, part of the Hunterian Art Gallery on the University of Glasgow campus, is one of Glasgow’s most popular tourist attractions, welcoming visitors from around the world.
The refurbishment works will include the cleaning of soft furnishings and carpets and some repainting.
The House will re-open to the public on Saturday 16 December 2017. The Hunterian Art Gallery will remain open as usual.
Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, 82 Hillhead St, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Telephone: 0141 330 5434
This section: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on, Galleries
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection Project Ability
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- The German Revolution: Expressionist Prints Lunchtime Talks Programme
- Hand Drawn Action Packed The Hunterian
- ‘I Say Nothing’ Kelvingrove – introduction by Christine Borland
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection ProjectAbility
- Glasgow School of Art MFA MFA WIP Screening 2, CCA
- Passing Moments Caught in Time…. Thistle Gallery
- The German Revolution at the Hunterian Art Gallery
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- Nelson Mandela The Centenary Exhibition The Lighthouse