Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
The Hunterian’s Mackintosh House will close for a short period of refurbishment from Tuesday 21 November 2017.
The Mackintosh House, part of the Hunterian Art Gallery on the University of Glasgow campus, is one of Glasgow’s most popular tourist attractions, welcoming visitors from around the world.
The refurbishment works will include the cleaning of soft furnishings and carpets and some repainting.
The House will re-open to the public on Saturday 16 December 2017. The Hunterian Art Gallery will remain open as usual.
Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, 82 Hillhead St, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Telephone: 0141 330 5434
This section: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on, Galleries
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Design: House For An Art Lover – Photo Gallery
- Isle of Bute. May 2018.
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School
- Frostpinni!, The Lighthouse
- Ross Birrell The Transit of Hermes, CCA
- David Mach ‘Against the Tide’ Cass Art, Glasgow