Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
The Hunterian’s Mackintosh House will close for a short period of refurbishment from Tuesday 21 November 2017.
The Mackintosh House, part of the Hunterian Art Gallery on the University of Glasgow campus, is one of Glasgow’s most popular tourist attractions, welcoming visitors from around the world.
The refurbishment works will include the cleaning of soft furnishings and carpets and some repainting.
The House will re-open to the public on Saturday 16 December 2017. The Hunterian Art Gallery will remain open as usual.
Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, 82 Hillhead St, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Telephone: 0141 330 5434
This section: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on, Galleries
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- A Weakness for Raisins Ester Krumbachová exhibition CCA
- Open Studio Lodestone Art Bowling ‘She Sits and Watches Sinking Ships’
- Open Studio with Rowena Comrie, Bowling Harbour
- Open Door Day Centre for Advanced Textiles Glasgow School of Art
- Jonas Staal The Scottish-European Parliament Exhibition CCA
- Poetry: Lahore, I am coming by Rizwan Akhtar
- Scottish Art Show, Awestruck Academy, Clydebank
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery
- National Poetry Day 2018 – Glasgow Poets
- Brushes With War – WW1 Centenary Celebrations, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Talks at Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- William Hunter Tercentenary Exhibition The Hunterian
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Brushes With War, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Bathing Bells Exhibition, Govanhill Baths