Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
The Hunterian’s Mackintosh House will close for a short period of refurbishment from Tuesday 21 November 2017.
The Mackintosh House, part of the Hunterian Art Gallery on the University of Glasgow campus, is one of Glasgow’s most popular tourist attractions, welcoming visitors from around the world.
The refurbishment works will include the cleaning of soft furnishings and carpets and some repainting.
The House will re-open to the public on Saturday 16 December 2017. The Hunterian Art Gallery will remain open as usual.
Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, 82 Hillhead St, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Telephone: 0141 330 5434
This section: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on, Galleries
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Caulders Garden Centre 22 – 25 February, 2018
- Valentine Haiku by Leela Soma
- Hearts for Art’s Sake, Valentine’s Gifts at Thistle Gallery
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Sonnet Youth, The Drygate
- Japanese Prints and their influence at the end of the 19th century, Glasgow Art Club
- ‘Turning Over A New Leaf’ Exhibition at Thistle Gallery
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Context, Exibition of Photography and other interesting images at Offshore Gallery
- Everything in my Etsy shop is on sale: framed prints include classic views of the West End
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017
- Poetry at Inn Deep, Tuesday 14 November, 2017
- Archifon IV, Cryptic Sonica, University of Glasgow Chapel 1 – 5 November, 2017
- Easing into Autumn With ‘Seven of Seven’, Thistle Gallery from 19 October, 2017 until end of the month.
- Scotland’s Own Coinage, The Hunterian, From 3 October 2017
- A Synchronology: the contemporary and other times, Hunterian Art Gallery, 27 October 2017 – 28 January 2018
- Family Ties, Thistle Gallery, 30 September – 15 October, 2017
- Carol Dunbar, Gallery Owner: Local Character, Glasgow West End