Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
25 January, 2019 – 7 p.m.
What’s this, Tell it slant are hosting a Burns Night, complete with haggis, neeps and tatties. Aye. Veggie Haggis cos The Project Cafe is veggie.
Fantastic array of poets wanting to share poetry with everyone.
It’s BYOB (wine & beer only) and as always a raffle with poetry prizes.
Free entry, BYOB, £5 haggis dinner, and a great night.
Burns poetry welcome.
Project Cafe, 134Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
Host: Carla Woodburn
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Burns Events
- Aye Write 2019 Tom & James Morton
- Aye Write 2019 Gaelic Reading and Singing (Family Event)
- Aye Write 2019: Henry VIII and the Men that Made Him Tracy Borman review by Mary Irvine
- Aye Write: Tribes of Glasgow review by Pat Byrne
- Aye Write – celebration of writing from community based literacy and creative writing learners
- Neil Oliver at Aye Write 2019 review by Mary Irvine
- Book Launch: Welcome to the Heady Heights by David Ross
- Frank Turner at Aye Write
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Andrew O’Hagan Creative Conversations
- Launch of The Blame Game C.J. Cooke
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig
- Aye Write 2019 Angela Chadwick & Sarah Davis- Goff
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Monisha Rajesh
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- The German Revolution: Expressionist Prints Lunchtime Talks Programme
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas