Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
Wednesday 31 October, 2018 7 p.m.
The Mitchell Library, North Street, Glasgow G3 7DN
Hallowe’en in Glasgow
A tap at the window, a creak on the stair and two manic redheads laughing like windchimes —that’s right! The podcast that lovingly dissects the best (and worst) of 90s teen horror is coming to the Mitchell this Halloween!
Join your hosts Kirsty Logan & Heather Parry for an evening of jump-scares, mysterious American things and kitschy 90s throwbacks as they delve, with your help, into Richie Tankersley Cusick’s Point Horror classic Trick or Treat—and all on the creepiest night of the year!
Throw on your best 90s dress up, bring your friend with the white-blonde hair who always smells of cinnamon and come along for Point Horror bingo, 90s tunes and Meatloaf-spotting for this super special Point Horror Halloween Prom! There’ll be audience interaction, competitions and of course the best prizes—will it be a class ring? A letterman jacket? Or something we actually understand?
Don’t miss this special (barely a)live podcast recording—because who knows what lurks just around the corner?
- The Muse at St Louis – A Night of Justice
- The Duncan McCrone Band, Gartmore Village Hall
- Great News: Centre for Contemporary Arts (CCA) Re-opening
- Christine Bovill at OranMor
- CINE[STHESIA] – Scots and America, Kelvin Hall
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
- Something Good Will Always Happen – Graham Fulton
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Claire McFall, Creative Conversations
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- “Freedom Bound” – Slavery in Scotland Discussion at GOMA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Freedom Bound – Escaping Slavery in Scotland
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On