Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
Tai Chi with Mari Graham
Hillhead Sports Club
Mondays, 1.30 p.m. October, 2018
Tai Chi is an ancient system of exercise, suitable for all ages and abilities. The muscles and joints are in motion, the slow continuous natural movements smoothly linked together.
Builds strength, helps with posture, flexibility, stamina, circulation and breathing.
Alleviates the symptoms of arthritis, improves balance – reducing falls in older people.
Helps you to relax and sleep better. Reduces depression, stress and anxiety.
About Mari Graham
The Tai Chi instructor, Mari Graham, studied under Dr Pan Feng from Beijing University for two years. She has 25 years experience teaching Tai Chi nationally and internationally. She is a member of the TAI CHI UNION FOR GREAT BRITAIN.
The classes will take place at Hillhead Sports Centre, 32 Hughenden Road, Glasgow G12 9XP
To book: Telephone: 07500 430 041
Suitable for all ages and abilities.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Light shoes with no heels. Bring a bottle of water.
Classes commence on Monday 15th October and will run Mondays 1.30 p.m. for three weeks, with further classes planned for November.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Glasgow Petanque Club
- Ian Macpherson, Comedy Writing Workshop
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Janice Galloway Words into Pictures
- BDX Glasgow – Video Marketing, Citizen M
- Joe Thomas announced as first Young Films Foundation Ambassador
- New Rhythms for Glasgow Mid-term Music and Art Workshops, Maryhill
- Jam Project – Free Music Classes at Music Broth
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- VictimFocus Academy Free Conferences in Glasgow 2019
- A Letter to Nan – women-only creative writing workshop
- Africa Challenge Scotland Free I.T. Classes – Applying for Universal Credit?
- KIDS Guitar Lessons, Glasgow West End + Bearsden
- Choreography – The Simpson Board Training hosted by Indepen-dance
- World Power Lifting Championships 2018 Glasgow
- Disability Led Creative Movement CCA Oct/Dec 2018
- Fiona Burns Mindfulness Course Hillhead Sports Club