IPC Swimming World Championships 13 – 19 July, 2015 Tollcross International Swimming Centre
IPC Swimming World Championships
13 – 19 July, 2015
Tollcross International Swimming Centre
More than 650 athletes from over 50 countries descend on Glasgow to compete at the very top level of para-swimming. It’s the biggest event on the calendar for disability swimming outside of a Paralympic year, so keep an eye out for emerging British athletes honing their skills ready for the 2016 Paralympic Games.
Buy tickets online priced at just £10/£15 for adults for heats/finals, while all under-16s go free (Terms & Conditions apply).
Heats begin at 10am each day and finals at 6pm.
Event organisers expect families to pack Tollcross to the rafters to ensure a repeat of the amazing support witnessed at the venue during Glasgow 2014.
This section: Health and Fitness, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Elite Basketball Camp, Hallowe’en, Cleveden School, Glasgow West End
- Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
- #Beactive Festival, George Square, Glasgow
- Broomhill Sports Club, Football for Girls
- Activity and Nature Discovery Day at Bowling Harbour
- Glasgow European Championships 2018
- Festival Fortnight 2018
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow
- Hockey Club for Men and Women – Glasgow West End
- Halloween Howls Bikram Yoga, Glasgow West End Tuesday 31 October, 2017
- Hillhead Tennis & Cricket Club, Race Night Fundraiser, 8 September, 2017
- West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017
- Drumchapel Tennis Club, Open Day, Saturday 13 May, 2017
- McCrea West of Scotland Cricket Club – Cricket in Glasgow’s West End – Not Just For Sports Fans
- Phoenix Flight Training Cumbernauld
- Sweat Gym Opening in Glasgow – recruiting
- Community Orchard Meeting, Glasgow Green, 9 October, 2016
- Get Active on Byres Road, European Mobility Week, 17 and 18 September, 2016
- My second week with Paul Rutherford – Personal Trainer