IPC Swimming World Championships 13 – 19 July, 2015 Tollcross International Swimming Centre
IPC Swimming World Championships
13 – 19 July, 2015
Tollcross International Swimming Centre
More than 650 athletes from over 50 countries descend on Glasgow to compete at the very top level of para-swimming. It’s the biggest event on the calendar for disability swimming outside of a Paralympic year, so keep an eye out for emerging British athletes honing their skills ready for the 2016 Paralympic Games.
Buy tickets online priced at just £10/£15 for adults for heats/finals, while all under-16s go free (Terms & Conditions apply).
Heats begin at 10am each day and finals at 6pm.
Event organisers expect families to pack Tollcross to the rafters to ensure a repeat of the amazing support witnessed at the venue during Glasgow 2014.
This section: Health and Fitness, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow
- Hockey Club for Men and Women – Glasgow West End
- Halloween Howls Bikram Yoga, Glasgow West End Tuesday 31 October, 2017
- IPC Swimming World Championships 13 – 19 July, 2015 Tollcross International Swimming Centre
- Move More Glasgow
- Glasgow Memory Clinic, Help Shed Light on Alzheimers