Sweat Gym Opening in Glasgow – recruiting
SWEAT! GYM LAUNCHES RECRUITMENT DRIVE AHEAD OF SCOTTISH
FLAGSHIP SITE OPENING IN GLASGOW
The soon-to-be new kid on the Glasgow gym block is launching a recruitment drive to secure a top team ahead of its Scottish flagship site opening in January 2017.
Sweat!, which will open it’s first gym in Scotland, at Skypark in trendy Finnieston, is looking to fill around 30 full and part-time roles, including 12 – 15 Level 2 qualified or above Personal Trainers. They will be responsible for providing members with a number of support services, such as creating bespoke fitness programmes, offering diet management and weight control advice, delivering personal training sessions and leading the wide range of exercise classes that will be available every week.
Sweat! is also looking for Front of House Staff, a Duty Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Consultants, a Handyman and cleaners to work at the 22,000sq.ft venue.
The fully equipped gym is the result of a £1.5m investment. It will stock over 200 pieces of state of the art TechnoGym and Origin equipment; have a dedicated 35-bike Cycle Studio, a huge weights area and a dedicated exercise studio hosting more than 100 classes per week. Unique to Sweat! is The Matrix, a functional training area comprising some of the latest kit, including battle ropes, Bulgarian bags and sleds to support instructor-led High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
Newly appointed General Manager, Martin McGinley, who brings a wealth of experience to the role having worked in several Glasgow-based gyms over the years, said: “This is a great opportunity to be part of a new and exciting gym experience for Glasgow.
“We’re looking for staff who will bring their individual strengths and skills to the roles. It might be expertise in honing and toning core areas, helping people to improve their overall fitness levels or simply engaging with members to assist them in achieving the very best results from their gym sessions. If you have the right experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.”
Interested candidates for any of the roles should send their CV to email@example.com
- Hockey Club for Men and Women – Glasgow West End
- Phoenix Flight Training Cumbernauld
- Hillhead Tennis & Cricket Club, Race Night Fundraiser, 8 September, 2017
- West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017
- Drumchapel Tennis Club, Open Day, Saturday 13 May, 2017
- McCrea West of Scotland Cricket Club – Cricket in Glasgow’s West End – Not Just For Sports Fans
- Sweat Gym Opening in Glasgow – recruiting
- Community Orchard Meeting, Glasgow Green, 9 October, 2016
- Get Active on Byres Road, European Mobility Week, 17 and 18 September, 2016
- My second week with Paul Rutherford – Personal Trainer
- Revamped Kelvin Hall – opening 22 August 2016
- Critical Mass Cycle Glasgow Friday 29 July, 2016
- Andy Murray, 21 September, The Hydro Glasgow
- The 2016 Homeless World Cup Glasgow
- West End Festival 2016: The Arlington Baths Club, Dip into Glasgow’s First Pool, 18/19 June
- We Go Pedal, Family Cycling Extravaganza, Victoria Park, Saturday 18 June, 2016
- Yoga for Musicians, Sunday 29 May, 2016
- West End Festival 2016: Football in Five Images, Stuart Cosgrove and Graham Spiers, OranMor Sunday 5 June, 2016
- The Briggait Bike Bazaar, Saturday 14 May, 2016
- Woodend Bowling and Tennis Club Community Day Saturday 23 April, 2016