SWC: Publishing and Performing Your Poetry, 31 March, 2015
Tuesday 31st March 2015; 6.30 – 8.30pm
Scottish Book Trust Writing Seminars: Publishing and Performing Your Poetry
March 31st The Scottish Book Trust Writing Seminars are aimed at writers with an interest in publication; they offer advice from industry experts on various aspects of the process.
This seminar will explore the different ways in which poets can reach an audience, and will overview the best approach to take when submitting work to publishers; the panel will include Maurice Riordan (Editor at Poetry Review), Neil Astley (Editor at Bloodaxe Books), and Rachel McCrum (Poet, Performer, Promoter, and one half of Rally and Broad).
For more information, and to make a booking, please visit the Scottish Book Trust’s webpage or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets: £2. Free to SWC members.
CCA 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper