SWC: Publishing and Performing Your Poetry, 31 March, 2015
Tuesday 31st March 2015; 6.30 – 8.30pm
Scottish Book Trust Writing Seminars: Publishing and Performing Your Poetry
March 31st The Scottish Book Trust Writing Seminars are aimed at writers with an interest in publication; they offer advice from industry experts on various aspects of the process.
This seminar will explore the different ways in which poets can reach an audience, and will overview the best approach to take when submitting work to publishers; the panel will include Maurice Riordan (Editor at Poetry Review), Neil Astley (Editor at Bloodaxe Books), and Rachel McCrum (Poet, Performer, Promoter, and one half of Rally and Broad).
For more information, and to make a booking, please visit the Scottish Book Trust’s webpage or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets: £2. Free to SWC members.
CCA 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine
- Fail Better Open Mic, Villiers & Co