Support Glasgow Film Theatre
Help the GFT provide Cinema for All
GFT enriches the lives of thousands of children, young people and audiences of all ages, abilities and backgrounds through the power of cinema.
They are a registered charity with self-generated income from cinema ticket sales, bars and private hire of screens – this covers 60% of the costs of running GFT and their community projects.
They need YOUR support to ensure that GFT can continue to provide Cinema for All. Your donations can help them to continue activities such as:
- Visible Cinema – accessible film screenings for D/deaf and hard of hearing audiences. A captioned or subtitled screening is followed by a post-film discussion with integrated BSL and Speech to Text service. Working with interpreters and key organisations to ensure staff and volunteers are equipped with the training and skills to provide a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- Access Film Club – a monthly autism-friendly screening and discussion group. We work alongside Scottish Autism to provide this opportunity for people with additional needs to enjoy a mainstream social activity that may ordinarily be out of reach. We were the first cinema in the UK to scoop the National Autistic Society’s Autism Friendly Award.
- Children & Young People Engagement – working with young people to develop skills and opportunities
Donate here or add a donation when completing a GFT purchase online or at GFT box office.
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- GFF19 Jim Galloway – A Journey In Jazz CCA
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Belgian Cinema ‘Both Sides Now’, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Glasgow Film Festival: Mother’s Instinct
- Cubanos: Woman and the Revolution
- SQIFF Shorts on Tour presented with STUC LGBT+ Committee, CCA
- An Impossible Love GFT
- Weekend: Valentine’s Day The Seamore
- Access Film Club High Fidelity, GFT
- Roma at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Film Screening: Les Enfants de Mishwar
- Cinemasters: Margarethe von Trotta GFT