Support Glasgow Film Theatre
Help the GFT provide Cinema for All
GFT enriches the lives of thousands of children, young people and audiences of all ages, abilities and backgrounds through the power of cinema.
They are a registered charity with self-generated income from cinema ticket sales, bars and private hire of screens – this covers 60% of the costs of running GFT and their community projects.
They need YOUR support to ensure that GFT can continue to provide Cinema for All. Your donations can help them to continue activities such as:
- Visible Cinema – accessible film screenings for D/deaf and hard of hearing audiences. A captioned or subtitled screening is followed by a post-film discussion with integrated BSL and Speech to Text service. Working with interpreters and key organisations to ensure staff and volunteers are equipped with the training and skills to provide a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- Access Film Club – a monthly autism-friendly screening and discussion group. We work alongside Scottish Autism to provide this opportunity for people with additional needs to enjoy a mainstream social activity that may ordinarily be out of reach. We were the first cinema in the UK to scoop the National Autistic Society’s Autism Friendly Award.
- Children & Young People Engagement – working with young people to develop skills and opportunities
Donate here or add a donation when completing a GFT purchase online or at GFT box office.
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- White Christmas, GFT
- Sorry To Bother You GFT
- Best Before Bed Silent Movies, Citizen M Glasgow
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Batman Returns Burnt Church Film Club
- The Muppet Christmas Carol, GFT
- Frozen Sing-a-long GFT
- Won’t You Be My Neighbour, GFT
- Home Alone GFT
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Nae Pasaran GFT
- Support Glasgow Film Theatre
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- The Matrix, The Arches, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Fright Night and A Girl Walk Home Alone at Night, Burnt Church Film Club
- Die Hard GFT
- SQIFF18 A Girl at My Door CCA
- SUSTAIN £200 bursary available for Community Cinema Projects