Summer Bushcraft Club, The Children’s Wood, 12 July – 9 August, 2017
Children’s Wood, Kelbourne St, Glasgow G20 8PR
Due to the nature of the activities there are limited spaces on each session, so booking is essential to avoid dissapointment.
You never know when you might be washed up on a Desert Island! Come along to the Summer Holiday Club to learn essential bushcraft and wilderness skills!
This is a drop – off session for 8 – 12 year olds.
Meeting at the Kelbourne Street entrance to The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow at 10 am and parents can collect their children again at 12 noon.
Every session will include a hot drink and a toasted marshmallow. Please bring a bottle of water and remember we will be in the woods and the meadow all morning, whatever the weather!
Dress appropriately for the weather – no sandals please.
Wednesday 12th July – Den building skills
Wednesday 19th July – Animal and Tracking Skills
Wednesday 26th July – Rope Skills
Wednesday 2nd August – Fire Skills
Wednesday 9th August – Tool Use Skills
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT