Summer Bushcraft Club, The Children’s Wood, 12 July – 9 August, 2017
Children’s Wood, Kelbourne St, Glasgow G20 8PR
Due to the nature of the activities there are limited spaces on each session, so booking is essential to avoid dissapointment.
You never know when you might be washed up on a Desert Island! Come along to the Summer Holiday Club to learn essential bushcraft and wilderness skills!
This is a drop – off session for 8 – 12 year olds.
Meeting at the Kelbourne Street entrance to The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow at 10 am and parents can collect their children again at 12 noon.
Every session will include a hot drink and a toasted marshmallow. Please bring a bottle of water and remember we will be in the woods and the meadow all morning, whatever the weather!
Dress appropriately for the weather – no sandals please.
Wednesday 12th July – Den building skills
Wednesday 19th July – Animal and Tracking Skills
Wednesday 26th July – Rope Skills
Wednesday 2nd August – Fire Skills
Wednesday 9th August – Tool Use Skills
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A