StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015
Monthly Street Food Festival
26 September 2015 to 27 September 2015
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
Street food has been taking off in major cities around the world and now it’s coming to Glasgow. Sure to prove very popular with all the family with a wonderful variety of street food, drinks, activites, live music and market stalls.
The first event will take place over the weekend of September 26 and 27.
Thereafter you can look forward to a monthly event with different styles of street food on offer – plus craft beers and cocktails
12 Noon – 11 p.m.
After six the focus will be on music with acoustic acts including Glasgow’s up and coming talent.
Scottish favourites’ Babu Street Kitchen, Firebird Pizza, Fresh Revolution, Mighty Mexican and Smoak will be featured at the opening event on 26 and 27 September.
The culinary extravaganza will take place in the glass market area inside the fabulous Briggait – so no worries about inclement weather.
2 responses to “StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015”
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Lids Open Day, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Websters Big Summer Event
- Record Fair at Nice n Sleazy
- Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers