StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015
Monthly Street Food Festival
26 September 2015 to 27 September 2015
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
Street food has been taking off in major cities around the world and now it’s coming to Glasgow. Sure to prove very popular with all the family with a wonderful variety of street food, drinks, activites, live music and market stalls.
The first event will take place over the weekend of September 26 and 27.
Thereafter you can look forward to a monthly event with different styles of street food on offer – plus craft beers and cocktails
12 Noon – 11 p.m.
After six the focus will be on music with acoustic acts including Glasgow’s up and coming talent.
Scottish favourites’ Babu Street Kitchen, Firebird Pizza, Fresh Revolution, Mighty Mexican and Smoak will be featured at the opening event on 26 and 27 September.
The culinary extravaganza will take place in the glass market area inside the fabulous Briggait – so no worries about inclement weather.
2 responses to “StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015”
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Hogmanay at Malone’s Glasgow
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Square, Broomhill, Glasgow – Restaurant Review by Mary Irvine