StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015
Monthly Street Food Festival
26 September 2015 to 27 September 2015
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
Street food has been taking off in major cities around the world and now it’s coming to Glasgow. Sure to prove very popular with all the family with a wonderful variety of street food, drinks, activites, live music and market stalls.
The first event will take place over the weekend of September 26 and 27.
Thereafter you can look forward to a monthly event with different styles of street food on offer – plus craft beers and cocktails
12 Noon – 11 p.m.
After six the focus will be on music with acoustic acts including Glasgow’s up and coming talent.
Scottish favourites’ Babu Street Kitchen, Firebird Pizza, Fresh Revolution, Mighty Mexican and Smoak will be featured at the opening event on 26 and 27 September.
The culinary extravaganza will take place in the glass market area inside the fabulous Briggait – so no worries about inclement weather.
2 responses to “StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015”
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Special Offer at Dining In, Mother India, Glasgow
- Summer Evening Menu at Eusebi
- The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
- Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 8 and 9 September, 2018
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018