Storyathon Open Day, Kelvin Hall, 2 December, 2017
Come and try a range of drop in sessions looking at how we interact with story.
You and your family can try your hand at creative writing, storyboarding and storytelling – then grab some refreshments and talk to researchers from the University of Strathclyde about why stories affect us in the way they do.
Part of the Scotland’s Story project, funded by the Royal Society of Edinburgh in partnership with the Universities of Strathclyde and Oxford.
Free and unticketed.
Event on Facebook
Part of Book Week Scotland
- Gypsy Music Short Course
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Only You GFT
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scarred GFT
- The Brink GFT
- Eureka GFT
- Pavarotti plus satellite Q & A GFT
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- In Conversation with Gurinder Chadha GFT
- Armstrong GFT
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Midsommar GFT