The Story of Our Life by Shari Low Book Launch, Waterstones Argyle Street, 15 June, 2017
Friday 16 June, 2017 – 6.30 p.m.
Shari Low, Daily Record columnist and multitalented author who has dabbled in every genre , joins us to launch her latest novel The Story of Our Life, a dramatic and touching story about grabbing on to love while you have the chance.
Colm strolled into my life fifteen years ago. If there’s ever such a thing as love at first sight, that was it for us both. A few weeks later we married. This was going to be forever. The dream come true. Until it wasn’t.
Because a couple of months ago everything changed. We discovered a devastating truth, one that blew away our future and forced us to revisit our past.
So what would you do if your ‘happy ever after’ was taken from you?
This is what I did.
And this is The Story of Our Life…
Waterstones, 174 Argyle Street, G2 8BT
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Claire McFall, Creative Conversations
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- “Freedom Bound” – Slavery in Scotland Discussion at GOMA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Freedom Bound – Escaping Slavery in Scotland
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre at The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Lady Vengeance at Glasgow Film Theatre
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Linda Jaxson, Unchain My Heart, St Louis Partick
- We See The World Differently Screening 24 October, 2018
- The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
- My 20th Century Glasgow Film Theatre
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival