The Story of Our Life by Shari Low Book Launch, Waterstones Argyle Street, 15 June, 2017
Friday 16 June, 2017 – 6.30 p.m.
Shari Low, Daily Record columnist and multitalented author who has dabbled in every genre , joins us to launch her latest novel The Story of Our Life, a dramatic and touching story about grabbing on to love while you have the chance.
Colm strolled into my life fifteen years ago. If there’s ever such a thing as love at first sight, that was it for us both. A few weeks later we married. This was going to be forever. The dream come true. Until it wasn’t.
Because a couple of months ago everything changed. We discovered a devastating truth, one that blew away our future and forced us to revisit our past.
So what would you do if your ‘happy ever after’ was taken from you?
This is what I did.
And this is The Story of Our Life…
Waterstones, 174 Argyle Street, G2 8BT
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA