The Story of Our Life by Shari Low Book Launch, Waterstones Argyle Street, 15 June, 2017
Friday 16 June, 2017 – 6.30 p.m.
Shari Low, Daily Record columnist and multitalented author who has dabbled in every genre , joins us to launch her latest novel The Story of Our Life, a dramatic and touching story about grabbing on to love while you have the chance.
Colm strolled into my life fifteen years ago. If there's ever such a thing as love at first sight, that was it for us both. A few weeks later we married. This was going to be forever. The dream come true. Until it wasn't.
Because a couple of months ago everything changed. We discovered a devastating truth, one that blew away our future and forced us to revisit our past.
So what would you do if your 'happy ever after' was taken from you?
This is what I did.
And this is The Story of Our Life...
Waterstones, 174 Argyle Street, G2 8BT
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, What's On Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Dynamic City with Linda Jackon, La Bodega
- Wild Women Writing Course with Magi Gibson starts January 2018
- Tinsel Tales, GoMA
- Creative Conversations Playwright Douglas Maxwell
- Ten Writers Telling Lies, Book Week Scotland, Airdrie Library, 28 November, 2017
- Book Week Scotland 2017, Bernard MacLaverty, The Mitchell
- Being Human Fest Postcard poetry: Philip Hobsbaum’s inclusive writers’ groups 23 November, 2017
- Poet Nuar Alsadir, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Voices Nationwide, Spoken Word Workshops, Paisley
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Lost Mansions and Houses of Lanarkshire by Dan Sweeney
- Vahni Capildeo, Creative Conversations
- Winter Words at Woodlands Community
- Book Week Scotland 2017 , West Dunbartonshire Libraries
- ‘This World that We Seem to Inherit’: Readings and Music for Remembrance, University of Glasgow
- Books at the Botanics
- Louise Welsh, Arlington Baths Club, Book Week Scotland, Thursday 30 November,2017
- Ten Slavonic Dances with Tom Hubbard, Scottish Writers Centre
- Book Week Scotland – Story on Page and Film with Bernard MacLaverty, Kelvin Hall, 2 December, 2017