The Story of Our Life by Shari Low Book Launch, Waterstones Argyle Street, 15 June, 2017
Friday 16 June, 2017 – 6.30 p.m.
Shari Low, Daily Record columnist and multitalented author who has dabbled in every genre , joins us to launch her latest novel The Story of Our Life, a dramatic and touching story about grabbing on to love while you have the chance.
Colm strolled into my life fifteen years ago. If there’s ever such a thing as love at first sight, that was it for us both. A few weeks later we married. This was going to be forever. The dream come true. Until it wasn’t.
Because a couple of months ago everything changed. We discovered a devastating truth, one that blew away our future and forced us to revisit our past.
So what would you do if your ‘happy ever after’ was taken from you?
This is what I did.
And this is The Story of Our Life…
Waterstones, 174 Argyle Street, G2 8BT
- Tricky Hat presents The Flames, CCA, Glasgow
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Open Mic Hits The Sticks
- Stuart David at Aye Write, 2018 review by Pat Byrne
- Creative Conversations Poet and Playwright Inua Ellams, University of Glasgow
- AyeWrite! 2018 Ten Writers Telling Lies
- Stuart David, writer and musician at Aye Write 2018
- Leo Barasi, The Climate Majority, Aye Write 2018
- Jo Pratt & Sumayya Usmani: The Flexible Vegetarian at Aye Write, 2018.
- Owen Mullen, Claire MacLeary and Angus McAllister Criminal Beginnings at Aye Write
- The Books That Made Me, Adele Patrick, Glasgow Women’s Library at Aye Write 2018
- Michael Meighan, Aye Write 2018 – Glasgow in 50 Buildings
- Ash Dykes, Mission Impossible, Aye Write 2018
- Christopher Baker – Monarch of the Glen, Aye Write 2018
- Simon McDermott & Chris Wilson, The Songaminute Man, Aye Write 2018
- Chris Bryant, ‘Entitled’ at Aye Write 2018
- Aye Write 2018, Jon McGregor introduces…Chris Power & Chris McQueer
- Gail Honeyman and Sarah Winman Word of Mouth Best Sellers, Aye Write 2018
- Scottish Women Writers with Linda Jackson of University of Strathclyde Creative Writing
- Stuart David Peacock’s Alibi, Aye Write 2018
- Wee Write – Family Days at Aye Write! 3 and 4 March, 2018