The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
Summer’s looking super at The Store
Pick up a Bargain in the Sale
You’ll always find something new at The Store
Accessories with Impact
Open Seven Days – Select from Extensive Range of Furniture
More Work Gets Done in A Stylish Office
Spoiled for choice at The Store Interiors – see full range of office furniture
Milan Bedroom Collection
Stylish, Simple and Contemporary
Be different and impress your guests
Fabulous range of furniture and everything for your home
Once you discover this amazing shop you will return time after time to browse its three spacious floors, offering a sensational range of attractive bedroom, living room and dining room furniture.
In addition you will find an extensive selection of art work, lighting, rugs and soft furnishing. The shop is the sole stockist in Glasgow for many lines and you are sure to be enchanted by their truly unique old furniture from India. Watch out for their amazing wine bars!
The Store Interiors is a family run business, established in 1987 and based at Munro Place Anniesland since 1996. Brothers Arun and Ashoke Pasi are hugely enthusiastic about their business and have a very distinctive approach. This includes sourcing products from around the globe, including China, India, Vietnam and Singapore – often cutting out the middle man so customers benefit from their extremely competitive prices.
You will find many items in stock and available for you to take home. Alternatively delivery can be arranged.
The Store has a wonderful selection of art work to complement your decor, whatever your preferred style
Directions to The Store
The Store Interiors is very easy to get to and Munro Place is just off Great Western Road only a few minutes by car from Anniesland Cross. Coming from Glasgow City Centre, you turn off to the left at the old bus terminus – now Esso Garage.
You can also catch the 6 bus (Clydebank) get off Anniesland Road or 6A (Drumchapel) – get off Great Western Road.
The Store Interiors is proud to support:
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Pieman Cometh Oran Mor West End Festival 2019
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Fashion Design Students Showcase Degree Show 2019
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Neither Wolf Nor Dog, GFT
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Colorado and the Rockies. May 2019
- Free Comic Book Day, City Centre Comics