The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
Summer’s looking super at The Store
8 – 11 November, 2019
You’ll always find something new at The Store
Accessories with Impact
Be different and impress your guests
Fabulous range of furniture and everything for your home
Once you discover this amazing shop you will return time after time to browse its three spacious floors, offering a sensational range of attractive bedroom, living room and dining room furniture.
In addition you will find an extensive selection of art work, lighting, rugs and soft furnishing. The shop is the sole stockist in Glasgow for many lines and you are sure to be enchanted by their truly unique old furniture from India. Watch out for their amazing wine bars!
The Store Interiors is a family run business, established in 1987 and based at Munro Place Anniesland since 1996. Brothers Arun and Ashoke Pasi are hugely enthusiastic about their business and have a very distinctive approach. This includes sourcing products from around the globe, including China, India, Vietnam and Singapore – often cutting out the middle man so customers benefit from their extremely competitive prices.
You will find many items in stock and available for you to take home. Alternatively delivery can be arranged.
The Store has a wonderful selection of art work to complement your decor, whatever your preferred style
Directions to The Store
The Store Interiors is very easy to get to and Munro Place is just off Great Western Road only a few minutes by car from Anniesland Cross. Coming from Glasgow City Centre, you turn off to the left at the old bus terminus – now Esso Garage.
You can also catch the 6 bus (Clydebank) get off Anniesland Road or 6A (Drumchapel) – get off Great Western Road.
The Store Interiors is proud to support:
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Books at the Botanics
- Magical Enchanted Halloween Celebration Fair
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- Merchant City Festival 2019
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill International Festival 2019
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End