The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
Open Seven Days – Select from Extensive Range of Furniture
More Work Gets Done in A Stylish Office
Spoiled for choice at The Store Interiors – see full range of office furniture
Milan Bedroom Collection
Stylish, Simple and Contemporary
Be different and impress your guests
Fabulous range of furniture and everything for your home
Once you discover this amazing shop you will return time after time to browse its three spacious floors, offering a sensational range of attractive bedroom, living room and dining room furniture.
In addition you will find an extensive selection of art work, lighting, rugs and soft furnishing. The shop is the sole stockist in Glasgow for many lines and you are sure to be enchanted by their truly unique old furniture from India. Watch out for their amazing wine bars!
The Store Interiors is a family run business, established in 1987 and based at Munro Place Anniesland since 1996. Brothers Arun and Ashoke Pasi are hugely enthusiastic about their business and have a very distinctive approach. This includes sourcing products from around the globe, including China, India, Vietnam and Singapore – often cutting out the middle man so customers benefit from their extremely competitive prices.
You will find many items in stock and available for you to take home. Alternatively delivery can be arranged.
The Store has a wonderful selection of art work to complement your decor, whatever your preferred style
Directions to The Store
The Store Interiors is very easy to get to and Munro Place is just off Great Western Road only a few minutes by car from Anniesland Cross. Coming from Glasgow City Centre, you turn off to the left at the old bus terminus – now Esso Garage.
You can also catch the 6 bus (Clydebank) get off Anniesland Road or 6A (Drumchapel) – get off Great Western Road.
The Store Interiors is proud to support:
This section: Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, interior design, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Bearpit Brothers Album Preview, Tennents, Glasgow West End
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery
- Polly Rose Boutique, Perfect Dresses for Special Occasions, Causeyside Street, Paisley
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- Yvonne Lyon and Eilidh Patterson at The Glad Cafe review Pat Byrne
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Conscious Catwalk, Fundraiser, Kinning Park Complex
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018