The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
You’ll always find something new at The Store
Accessories with Impact
Open Seven Days – Select from Extensive Range of Furniture
More Work Gets Done in A Stylish Office
Spoiled for choice at The Store Interiors – see full range of office furniture
Milan Bedroom Collection
Stylish, Simple and Contemporary
Be different and impress your guests
Fabulous range of furniture and everything for your home
Once you discover this amazing shop you will return time after time to browse its three spacious floors, offering a sensational range of attractive bedroom, living room and dining room furniture.
In addition you will find an extensive selection of art work, lighting, rugs and soft furnishing. The shop is the sole stockist in Glasgow for many lines and you are sure to be enchanted by their truly unique old furniture from India. Watch out for their amazing wine bars!
The Store Interiors is a family run business, established in 1987 and based at Munro Place Anniesland since 1996. Brothers Arun and Ashoke Pasi are hugely enthusiastic about their business and have a very distinctive approach. This includes sourcing products from around the globe, including China, India, Vietnam and Singapore – often cutting out the middle man so customers benefit from their extremely competitive prices.
You will find many items in stock and available for you to take home. Alternatively delivery can be arranged.
The Store has a wonderful selection of art work to complement your decor, whatever your preferred style
Directions to The Store
The Store Interiors is very easy to get to and Munro Place is just off Great Western Road only a few minutes by car from Anniesland Cross. Coming from Glasgow City Centre, you turn off to the left at the old bus terminus – now Esso Garage.
You can also catch the 6 bus (Clydebank) get off Anniesland Road or 6A (Drumchapel) – get off Great Western Road.
The Store Interiors is proud to support:
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Colorado and the Rockies. May 2019
- Free Comic Book Day, City Centre Comics
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Crossways -Irish/Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Glasgow
- West End Festival 2019 – Programme Launch
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Calamity Jane – Mother’s Day Sing-a-Long, GFT
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Celebrating women artists at Nancy Smillie
- Bob Law’s Blog: Ayr Beach – walking and photography
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Glasgow Film Festival Launch 2019 + announcement Scottish Premiere Wild Rose
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Moira McPartlin, Meet the Author at Fruin Farm
- Black Star Jackals EP Launch
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley