The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
You’ll always find something different at The Store Interiors
The Pinstripe Chair with Matching Footstool
Chill out, relax and enjoy the lighter evenings to come this spring. This Pinstripe chair with matching footstool is available at only £319. Come in today and have a seat on this stylish and keenly priced set at the Store Interiors.
Fabulous range of furniture and everything for your home
Once you discover this amazing shop you will return time after time to browse its three spacious floors, offering a sensational range of attractive bedroom, living room and dining room furniture.
In addition you will find an extensive selection of art work, lighting, rugs and soft furnishing. The shop is the sole stockist in Glasgow for many lines and you are sure to be enchanted by their truly unique old furniture from India. Watch out for their amazing wine bars!
The Store Interiors is a family run business, established in 1987 and based at Munro Place Anniesland since 1996. Brothers Arun and Ashoke Pasi are hugely enthusiastic about their business and have a very distinctive approach. This includes sourcing products from around the globe, including China, India, Vietnam and Singapore – often cutting out the middle man so customers benefit from their extremely competitive prices.
You will find many items in stock and available for you to take home. Alternatively delivery can be arranged.
The Store has a wonderful selection of art work to complement your decor, whatever your preferred style
Directions to The Store
The Store Interiors is very easy to get to and Munro Place is just off Great Western Road only a few minutes by car from Anniesland Cross. Coming from Glasgow City Centre, you turn off to the left at the old bus terminus – now Esso Garage.
You can also catch the 6 bus (Clydebank) get off Anniesland Road or 6A (Drumchapel) – get off Great Western Road.
The Store Interiors is proud to support:
This section: Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, interior design, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- 101 Men in Kilts by Bob McDevitt
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas
- Cameron House Christmas Market, Loch Lomond
- Granny Would Be Proud, I.D. Pop Up Christmas Store, The Lighthouse
- Pay What You Decide Christmas Market, The Space
- Wasps Artists and Makers Christmas Market, The Briggait
- Jill Creighton’s Blog: Hints and Tips on Christmas Shopping for Men
- Festive Fair and Craft Market Kibble Palace
- Christmas Market, The Glad Cafe
- Glasgow West End, Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Switch On