Still Moving: Films and Photographs of Ulrike Ottinger, The Hunterian
20 April – 29 July 2018
Hunterian Art Gallery
This solo exhibition profiles the influential filmmaker and artist Ulrike Ottinger, whose work has rarely been exhibited in the UK.
Still Moving features a range of Ottinger’s photographic prints and some short film works.
This is the first solo exhibition of Ulrike Ottinger’s films and photographs to take place in a UK art gallery and is part of Glasgow International Festival of Visual Art 2018. A special programme of screenings of her feature-length work accompanies the exhibition during the Festival (20 April – 8 May).
Image: Ulrike Ottinger, Begegnung im Grasland, 1988. Colour photograph. Context: Johanna d’Arc of Mongolia, Altan Gol, Mongolia. Courtesy of the artist.
The Hunterian University of Glasgow, University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Galleries, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab
- Aye Write: Lesley McDowell Introduces Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi & Laura Shepherd-Robinson
- Aye Write: Frank Quitely The Comics That Made Me
- Aye Write: What You Need To Know About Character
- Tracey Thorn at Aye Write
- Belgian Cinema ‘Both Sides Now’, Glasgow Film Festival 2019