St Silas Christmas Craft Fair 28 November, 2015
St Silas Christmas Craft Fair
28 November, 2015
St Silas Church, 69 Park Road, G4 9JE
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Avoid the Stress of shopping this Christmas by coming to the St Silas Christmas Craft Fair on Saturday 28th November. Take a leisurely stroll around the stalls whilst listening to some festive music. There will be a wide variety of stalls on offer, selling items perfect for Christmas presents. On sale there will be jewellery, cards, soap, home-baking, second hand children’s clothes, and more. You won’t be disappointed with what’s on offer.
What’s more it’s ethical! The St Silas Christmas Craft Fair focuses on selling ethical products. This is done by using locally produced, organic, animal-friendly, recycled, fair-trade ingredients or materials wherever possible.
Why not arrange to meet a friend at the fair and enjoy a natter over a lovely cup of fairly traded tea or coffee? The St Silas kitchen will be serving fair-trade breakfasts in the morning and tea and cake in the afternoon.
- Late Night Opening at De Courcy’s hosted Janet and John and Lovesome Emporium
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- White Christmas, GFT
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Christmas Caroling
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser