St Silas Christmas Craft Fair 28 November, 2015
St Silas Christmas Craft Fair
28 November, 2015
St Silas Church, 69 Park Road, G4 9JE
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Avoid the Stress of shopping this Christmas by coming to the St Silas Christmas Craft Fair on Saturday 28th November. Take a leisurely stroll around the stalls whilst listening to some festive music. There will be a wide variety of stalls on offer, selling items perfect for Christmas presents. On sale there will be jewellery, cards, soap, home-baking, second hand children’s clothes, and more. You won’t be disappointed with what’s on offer.
What’s more it’s ethical! The St Silas Christmas Craft Fair focuses on selling ethical products. This is done by using locally produced, organic, animal-friendly, recycled, fair-trade ingredients or materials wherever possible.
Why not arrange to meet a friend at the fair and enjoy a natter over a lovely cup of fairly traded tea or coffee? The St Silas kitchen will be serving fair-trade breakfasts in the morning and tea and cake in the afternoon.
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum