St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
Saturday 16 March 2019 12 – 5 p.m.
Merchant Square, 71 Albion St, Glasgow G1 1NY
Celtic Music Radio are once again proud to come to you live from St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
From 12 till 5pm from Merchant Square in Glasgow Saturday 16th March 2019
The event was attended by over 6,000 people in 2018 and this year happens on, Saturday March 16th!
The Merchant Square is the perfect place for all the family to come along and enjoy the day under the safety of the enclosed roof, free of any weather worries!
With a host of restaurants and bars to cater for all tastes as you enjoy a great Glasgow Irish atmosphere with the best of live Irish music and songs from headliner The Paul McKenna Band, the famous St Rochs Ceilí band, champion Irish dancers , Glasgow’s own St Francis Pipe Band and Cór Ghaeil Choir all the way from Cork , plus face painting, balloon artist, stilt performer, ‘Get Your Name in Irish’ stickers and more!
A brilliant celebration of all things Irish!
Bígí linn – beidh failte ‘s fiche romhat !
Come join us for the craic – all welcome!
Meet the Celtic Music Radio Team!
- Book Launch: Welcome to the Heady Heights by David Ross
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Frank Turner at Aye Write
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Andrew O’Hagan Creative Conversations
- Launch of The Blame Game C.J. Cooke
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Girl GFT
- Astro Black GSFF at CCA
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- First Reels 2: Scottish Women Filmmakers of the 1990s CCA
- Wuthering Heights, Glasgow Film Theatre
- GSFF19 | Blueprint: Scottish Independent Shorts
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre