St Louis Wee Literary Festival, Crime Night, Alex Gray Wed 25 June
Literary Muse at St Louis: Crime & Intrigue
St Louis Cafe Bar
Wednesday 25 June 8.00 p.m.
Come and enjoy this Literary Evening of Crime and Intrigue, hosted by Linda Jackson , with word, song, good company and great chat.
Special guest crime writer Alex Gray.
Americana Music from Jim Byrne
St Louis Cafe Bar, 734 Dumbarton Road, Thornwood, G11 7AE
Part of www.westendfestival.co.uk
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Gig Guide, West End Festival 2014
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Nekkuro Hana, Kundalini Genie + Pelican Tusk, The Hug and Pint
- Album Launch: The Kundalini Genie ‘It’s All In Your Head’
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne