St Louis, New Material Poetry Night, 2 November, 2017
The St. Louis Partick – Poetry, New Material Night! – First Thursday Every Month
Get a spot while you still can, sign up by commenting below
Come on down to St. Louis on the 1st Thursday of every month.
Get down early to grab our fabulous Thursday night burger deal, kitchen closes at 9PM.
… then the poetry begins, post below if you would like a spot or just come down and sign up on the night.
You can expect a variety of modern and traditional poetry from seasoned and first time performers, there’s room for all so please do not hesitate to sign up
732 Dumbarton Road, G11 6RD
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- ‘thi wurd’ #3 at The Old Hairdressers, Glasgow
- Jane Harris Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch