St Andrew’s Torchlight Parade Glasgow West End
Friday 30 November, 2018, 6 p.m.
Hosted by West End Festival
Help Scotland celebrate St Andrew’s Day and participate in the Torchlight Parade. Families, groups and children all welcome!
Sorry, no dogs due to naked flames.
Tickets start from £3.
Why not get a group together, take part, then head for a nice warming dinner in the west end?
Check for starting point: www.torchlightparade.co.uk
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Curtain Set to Rise on Celtic Connections 2019
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Blueprint: Theorum CCA
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair By Bohemia
- Big Fish the Musical
- From Scotland With Love, Film Screening, Maryhill Burgh Hall
- Cage-a-rama 2: Cage Uncaged, CCA
- John Martyn Remembrance Gig with Alan Murphy
- Love Music Hate Racism, The Arlington
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Christmas Caroling
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End