St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
Friday 30 November, 2018, 6 p.m.
Hosted by West End Festival
Help Scotland celebrate St Andrew’s Day and participate in the Torchlight Parade. Families, groups and children all welcome!
Sorry, no dogs due to naked flames.
Tickets start from £3.
Why not get a group together, take part, then head for a nice warming dinner in the west end?
Check for starting point: www.torchlightparade.co.uk
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival, CCA 2018
- Night at the Museum, Comics Scotland.
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- Open Door Day Centre for Advanced Textiles Glasgow School of Art
- Firework Displays in Glasgow 2018
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA
- Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Never Been Kissed Rum Shack Halloween Fundraiser
- Paisley Spooktacular Halloween Festival
- World Power Lifting Championships 2018 Glasgow
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Be Bop Bairns Halloween Glasgow
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End