Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
317-319 Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow G11 7BU
Bright and Beautiful Gifts For Everyone
Specialising in designer greetings cards, jewellery and home accessories, it is one of the West End’s most attractive shops offering a range of diverse hand-picked gifts and cards for all occasions. This includes, a selection of gifts which can be personalised plus many sought after brands such as Cath Kidston, Katie Loxton, Arran Aromatics and jewellery by Pilgrim, Matthew Calvin, Envy and Edblad.
Since it was established in 200o they shop has continually developed building a large and loyal customer base and now occupying a spacious double-fronted store.
It’s no surprise that Spirito has attracted a range of awards, most recently Best Retail Initiative at the Great Gift Retailer Awards 2016 on 5th May. In 2015, Spirito was Winner of the Scottish Independent Bespoke Retailer Award.
Wedding Gifts at Spirito
Not only does the shop offer a wonderful range of gifts, it has a very pleasant and relaxed ambience – perfect for browsing for that elusive gift or a special treat for yourself. The approachable staff will always be at hand to offer any advice required and answer any questions you may have.
Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5/30 p.m.
Saturday – 9.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
317-319 Crow Road
Filed under: Best In The West, Cards and Home Accessories, Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts, Shopping, Valentine's Day in Glasgow 2017, Weddings, Weddings Glasgow
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- West End Festival 2016: The Moment Keeper, Thistle Gallery, Jackie and Jilly Henderson, 4 – 19 June
- Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
- Dear Green Place – Exhibition at the Thistle Gallery, Saturday. March 19th– Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
- Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
- The Face on the Moon, The Vale, 26 September, 2015.
- Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
- Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
- Easter Workshops for Children at Bricks 4 Kidz
- Video History Scotland: DVD Memories of Dumbarton 1940 – 1975
- QM Eye Opticians, Glasgow: specialising in quality eyecare and eyewear
- Bricks 4 Kidz– Children’s Workshops February Half-term 2015
- The Observatory, Nancy Smillie Studio
- Memories of Millport Isle of Cumbrae in the 1920s and 1930s, Video History Scotland
- Clyde Steamer Memories Part 1 DVD Video History Scotland