Southside Street Food Showdown September 25 – September 26, 2016 The Glad Cafe
Southside Street Food Showdown
September 25 – September 26, 2016
The Glad Cafe
At 6.30 p.m. and 8.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G Glasgow G41 2H
Following the sell out success of the last one, the Southside Street Food Showdown returns this month – September.
Reigning champions Babu Bombay Street Kitchen and a new contender Ugly Burger compete at the Glad Cafe for the event, with a completely new set of street food dishes .
Who wins? You decide. More details here soon.
Advance tickets £5 to book + £15 (cash) on the night for a delicious 4 course meal. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available – menu will be posted here nearer the time.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- Wizarding Dinner, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
- Cottiers Christmas Hut
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
- Platform Food and Farmers Market Glasgow
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Special Offer at Dining In, Mother India, Glasgow
- Summer Evening Menu at Eusebi
- The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
- Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow