Southside Street Food Showdown September 25 – September 26, 2016 The Glad Cafe
Southside Street Food Showdown
September 25 – September 26, 2016
The Glad Cafe
At 6.30 p.m. and 8.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G Glasgow G41 2H
Following the sell out success of the last one, the Southside Street Food Showdown returns this month – September.
Reigning champions Babu Bombay Street Kitchen and a new contender Ugly Burger compete at the Glad Cafe for the event, with a completely new set of street food dishes .
Who wins? You decide. More details here soon.
Advance tickets £5 to book + £15 (cash) on the night for a delicious 4 course meal. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available – menu will be posted here nearer the time.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Special Offer at Dining In, Mother India, Glasgow
- Summer Evening Menu at Eusebi
- The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
- Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 8 and 9 September, 2018
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018