Southside Street Food Showdown September 25 – September 26, 2016 The Glad Cafe
Southside Street Food Showdown
September 25 – September 26, 2016
The Glad Cafe
At 6.30 p.m. and 8.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G Glasgow G41 2H
Following the sell out success of the last one, the Southside Street Food Showdown returns this month – September.
Reigning champions Babu Bombay Street Kitchen and a new contender Ugly Burger compete at the Glad Cafe for the event, with a completely new set of street food dishes .
Who wins? You decide. More details here soon.
Advance tickets £5 to book + £15 (cash) on the night for a delicious 4 course meal. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available – menu will be posted here nearer the time.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Hogmanay at Malone’s Glasgow
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Square, Broomhill, Glasgow – Restaurant Review by Mary Irvine