Sound-Off for Women! Glasgow Women’s Library August 20 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Glasgow Women’s Library
August 20 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Wednesday afternoons, 2.30-4.30pm, from 13th August to 24th September.
What does the Independence vote mean to you?
Come and have a blether about the Referendum in a friendly, relaxed, and impartial environment. Whether you wish to explore different avenues of the debate, pose those niggling questions, or lend an ear to what others have to say, Sound-Off for Women will provide you with the opportunity to take part in and reflect upon the debate in the build up to this momentous event.
All perspectives and visions are welcome.
Glasgow Women’s Library 23 Landressy Street, Glasgow, G40 1BP
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper