Sonnet Youth, The Drygate, 21 December, 2016
Drygate, 85 Drygate Street, G4 OUT
21 December, 2016 – 7 p.m.
and the words will come from;
PRICE: £3 OTD
Just in case you didn't know...
Sonnet Youth is the opposite of a poetry 'reading'... It's an unpredictable spoken word house party, a literary rave - bringing together the best Scottish talent, special guest comedians and big name headliners from around the UK. Sonnet Youth invites you to put down the books, stop taking poetry so seriously and experience the true madness of the spoken word firsthand.
Our Kitchen will be serving up 2-4-1 Pizza's along with our usual fearless food for the soul and a huge range of belter brews! Mon doon!
- Glasgow Dynamic City with Linda Jackon, La Bodega
- Wild Women Writing Course with Magi Gibson starts January 2018
- Tinsel Tales, GoMA
- Creative Conversations Playwright Douglas Maxwell
- Ten Writers Telling Lies, Book Week Scotland, Airdrie Library, 28 November, 2017
- Book Week Scotland 2017, Bernard MacLaverty, The Mitchell
- Being Human Fest Postcard poetry: Philip Hobsbaum’s inclusive writers’ groups 23 November, 2017
- Poet Nuar Alsadir, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Voices Nationwide, Spoken Word Workshops, Paisley
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Lost Mansions and Houses of Lanarkshire by Dan Sweeney
- Vahni Capildeo, Creative Conversations
- Winter Words at Woodlands Community
- Book Week Scotland 2017 , West Dunbartonshire Libraries
- ‘This World that We Seem to Inherit’: Readings and Music for Remembrance, University of Glasgow
- Books at the Botanics
- Louise Welsh, Arlington Baths Club, Book Week Scotland, Thursday 30 November,2017
- Ten Slavonic Dances with Tom Hubbard, Scottish Writers Centre
- Book Week Scotland – Story on Page and Film with Bernard MacLaverty, Kelvin Hall, 2 December, 2017