Soho Cinders, Websters Theatre, 1 – 4 November, 2017
1 – 4 November, 2017
Join Mad Props Theatre and take a journey to the west end of London to Soho, where the edgy, fun and deliciously naughty, Soho Cinders celebrates the capital’s most colourful district.
When impoverished student Robbie becomes romantically involved with engaged London Mayoral candidate James Prince, his lap-dancing step-sisters become the least of his problems!
James and Robbie’s worlds collide forcing them to fight for their own fairy-tale ending in this hilarious, satirical twist on the classic Cinderella story.
The potent mix of politics, sex-scandals and true love come together in this contemporary musical with an infectious score that delivers a message of self-acceptance—and personal responsibility, rooted in musical comedy traditions.
What are you waiting for?! Dig out your glittery gown, slip on your glass slippers and make your way to Websters Theatre for the party of your life – no Fairy Godmother required!
There will be ONE interval
Please note, the box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails to the Websters Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Ticket prices (ticket prices incl. £1.50 ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Wednesday 1st & Thursday 2nd November 7.30pm – £15.50 Adults/£12.50 Concessions
Friday 3rd & Saturday 4th November, 7.30pm – £16.50 Adults/£13.50 Concessions
Saturday Matinee – Saturday 4th November, 2.30pm – £13.50 Adults/£11.50 Concessions
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, G3 9HZ
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Pantos and Christmas Shows in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum