Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
OK EVERYBODY… Here we go again. Social Bite really needs your help – PLEASE SHARE THIS TO SPREAD THE WORD.
This year Social Bite will be again opening up their stores in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen on Christmas Day and Christmas Eve to give Christmas dinner and loving company to homeless people.
The opening times are:
St Vincent Street, Glasgow – Xmas Eve 12pm – 3pm/ Xmas Day 12pm – 4pm.
Rose Street, Edinburgh – Xmas Eve 12pm – 3pm/ Xmas Day 12pm – 4pm.
Union Street, Aberdeen – Xmas Eve 12pm – 3pm/ Xmas Day 12pm – 4pm.
This year Social Bite will also be buying a large range of Christmas Presents for homeless children, families and individuals. Presents will range from toys for children, warm clothes and sanitary and beauty products. These are being distributed to a range of night shelters, refuges and temporary accommodation in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Dundee, including; the Bethany Christian Trust in Edinburgh and Aberdeen; and Streetwork.
Any surplus funds raised will go towards Social Bite feeding homeless people every day throughout the year in 3 cities, as well as a major program supporting homeless families and individuals get out of temporary shelters and settle into mainstream housing.
PLEASE SHARE THIS TO SPREAD THE WORD.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Wee Write 2019
- Curtain Set to Rise on Celtic Connections 2019
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Blueprint: Theorum CCA
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair By Bohemia
- Big Fish the Musical
- From Scotland With Love, Film Screening, Maryhill Burgh Hall
- Cage-a-rama 2: Cage Uncaged, CCA
- John Martyn Remembrance Gig with Alan Murphy
- Love Music Hate Racism, The Arlington
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Christmas Caroling
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe