Situation Vacant: Admin Worker sought for local West End Charity
Sports Club Administrator (Part time 15 to 20 hours/term time)
The successful candidate will be a good communicator with excellent PC and literacy skills. They will need to have a positive ‘can do’ personalit and be able to use their initiative.
• The job will involve looking after some aspects of the Clubs administration; this will mean attending weekly Club Admin sessions and visiting training sessions to take a register of members and deal with applications.
• There will also be a requirement for the Administrator to work from a ‘home office’ although plans are in place for an official office base.
• Working hours vary between set times and some flexible hours. The Admin sessions are at the same time each week; (Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings.) The taking of registers is in the evenings at different times as required and the general administration is a day time activity.
• To start with the job will be for 15 hours per week during school term time but this is expected to grow to at least 20 hours next year. Eventually there will be full time hours.
• The Club is based in the West of Glasgow and the ability to get to several different venues in the evenings is a consideration.
Please send a note of interest with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 0141 280 2464 for information
1 April, 2015
This section: Situations Vacant Glasgow West End
Filed under: Situations Vacant Glasgow West End
- Postgraduate Funded Places Glasgow School of Art
- Summer Work University of Glasgow
- Vacancies – Nancy Smillie, Glasgow West End
- Vacancy: Curlers Rest looking for assistant manager
- Situation Vacant: Admin Worker sought for local West End Charity
- Job vacancy: Museum Curator Glasgow Women’s Library