Sister Act, Kings Theatre, Until 18 April, 2015
Kings Theatre, Bath Street, Glasgow
Following record breaking productions of Grease, Jesus Christ Superstar and Calamity Jane, Pantheon returns to The King’s with the holy hit from London and Broadway, Sister Act.
Based on the popular Whoopi Goldberg movie, and featuring original music by Tony® and 8-time Oscar® winner Alan Menken (Disney’s The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast), Sister Act is the feel-amazing musical comedy smash that the New York Post called ‘Ridiculously fun’ and had audiences jumping to their feet in total agreement!
After witnessing a murder, disco star Deloris Van Cartier has to go into protective custody and ends up in the place where she’s least likely to be found … a convent! Under the suspicious watch of Mother Superior, Deloris helps her fellow sisters find their voices as she unexpectedly rediscovers her own.
A sparkling tribute to the universal power of friendship, Sister Act is a reason to Rejoice!
Tickets £10 – £40 Buy tickets online
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Broadway in the Bar, OranMor
- Get A Life, Websters Theatre
- Yer Tea’s Oot, Websters Theatre
- An Evening With Mark Beaumont at Cottiers
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Romeo and Juliet, Theatre Royal Glasgow
- Short Attention Span Theatre Glasgow
- Songs of the Silver Screen, OranMor
- Face Forward University of Glasgow
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL RETURNS TO SCOTLAND TO SEARCH FOR STAR ROLES
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- The Pieman Cometh review by Pat Byrne
- Opera Bohemia, St John’s-Renfield Church, Glasgow
- Antigone, Websters Theatre
- United States of Americana, Cottiers
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- Cranhill Carmen, OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Bard in the Botanics West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- A Fair Tale about a Fairy Trade, Websters Theatre