Show With String Section, Saint Luke’s, 6 May, 2016
Come to the Fabulon
A New International
With a special invitation eight piece string section.
Special Guests: The Glasgow School of Art Choir
6 May, 2016 at St Luke’s – 8 p.m.
‘We’ve wanted to do this for as long as I can remember: a show with a lovely, big sweeping string section. Ho, ho! So here we go.’
Ladies and Gentlemen, on Friday 6th May we will be proud to present to you a full band performance of songs from “Come to the Fabulon”, a sneaky peek or two at never-before-seen songs from the next album and maybe even one or two rare and exotic cover versions, all played with a special invitational select string section assembled by the formidable Mr Pete Harvey, featuring guest musicians from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and The People’s Republic of Yorkshire.
We are very excited to announce that the special guests for the show are even more special than we could have hoped for. Sharing the stage with us shall be The Glasgow School of Art Choir.
Roll up folks and come to the Fabulon, for one night only, featuring a cast of thousands, in glorious technicolour with sweeping strings and a heavenly choir in a never to be repeated double bill of musical thrills, all for £8 (cheap!)
Tell your friends.
(Photography by Martin Gray)
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018