Show With String Section, Saint Luke’s, 6 May, 2016
Come to the Fabulon
A New International
With a special invitation eight piece string section.
Special Guests: The Glasgow School of Art Choir
6 May, 2016 at St Luke’s – 8 p.m.
‘We’ve wanted to do this for as long as I can remember: a show with a lovely, big sweeping string section. Ho, ho! So here we go.’
Ladies and Gentlemen, on Friday 6th May we will be proud to present to you a full band performance of songs from “Come to the Fabulon”, a sneaky peek or two at never-before-seen songs from the next album and maybe even one or two rare and exotic cover versions, all played with a special invitational select string section assembled by the formidable Mr Pete Harvey, featuring guest musicians from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and The People’s Republic of Yorkshire.
We are very excited to announce that the special guests for the show are even more special than we could have hoped for. Sharing the stage with us shall be The Glasgow School of Art Choir.
Roll up folks and come to the Fabulon, for one night only, featuring a cast of thousands, in glorious technicolour with sweeping strings and a heavenly choir in a never to be repeated double bill of musical thrills, all for £8 (cheap!)
Tell your friends.
(Photography by Martin Gray)
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018