SHONA KINLOCH RGI – Glasgow TUESDAY TALK 22 APRIL 2014
RGI – Glasgow
22 APRIL 2014
Next week’s Tuesday Talk features much-lauded sculptor Shona Kinloch
in our continuing series of ‘Meet the RGI artists’.
Join us on Tuesday for coffee & homebaking at 10.30, with Shona’s illustrated talk following on at 11 – to hear and see something of the inspirations, the processes, the techniques – and the time! – that goes into her Fine Art.
Meantime enjoy your weekend – and don’t miss this Tuesday Treat!
To book please contact the RGI Kelly Gallery
Admission : £6 / £10 for 2 / £5 for members.
ROYAL GLASGOW INSTITUTE OF THE FINE ARTS
118 DOUGLAS STREET
GLASGOW G2 4ET
TUESDAY – SATURDAY
10AM – 5PM
This section: Art - what's on, Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Novelist Ann Cleeves, Creative Conversations
- Christmas Speakeasy and Open Mic, Scottish Writers
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Michael J Malone at Book Week Scotland 2018
- Lin Anderson, Shaping the Story at Scottish Writers Centre
- Catriona Malan ‘Meet the Author’ at Fruin Farm
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Open Mic at the Balloch House Hotel
- A Weakness for Raisins Ester Krumbachová exhibition CCA
- Creative Conversations: Zinnie Harris, playwright, screenwriter and theatre director.
- From Glasgow to Saturn Call for Submissions
- The Wee Guide to Porridge, Deedee Cuddihy
- Open Studio Lodestone Art Bowling ‘She Sits and Watches Sinking Ships’
- Book Week Scotland, Autumn Voices
- Simon Carlyle and Gregor Sharp, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel