Shambolic Friday 31 October, 2014 The Project Cafe – 7 p.m.
Friday 31 October, 2014
The Project Cafe – 7 p.m.
They say that Val Doonican Rocks – But Gently! tore up the rule book after the bland musical orthodoxies of the nineteen sixties.
We like to think DisComBoBuLaTe did the same for literature.
But DisComBoBuLaTe metamorphosed – at precisely 8.27pm on Friday Sept 26th – into Shambolic, hosted by transsexual Icelandic double act Ian Macphersondottir.
Free-ish. Bring Your Own Bottle. Corkage £2.00. Pizza £4.00 from 6pm.
Open spots welcome. But please don’t do what Portia Crump did last time. It just ruins it for everyone else.
The Project Cafe
134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper