Seven Song Club, Misadventures, Gerry Lyons and Scunner 14 October, 2016
Friday 14 October, 2016 8 p.m.
Misadventures are a band who sound like they woke up in the Grand Ole Opry after a hard night raving in Optimo. Like a love child of Wilco and Donna Summers this new outfit from Moss O’Brien bring thrills and a party to the Seven Song Club.
Gerry Lyons is not only widely regarded as one of the best DJ’s around, he is also a fantastic singer / songwriter. Rare chance to hear him play a selection of his own compositions in the fab atmosphere of the Seven Song Club.
Scunner will delight and enthrall with a showcase preview of songs from their forthcoming musical based about Walford Bodie – the electric wizard of the north.. The duo feature the amazing Paul Puppet of Spangled Cabaret.
£7.50 Book Online
63 Trongate, G1 5HB
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- Carers’ Week 2019
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Last Tango In Little Titwood West End Festival
- Wilton Street Garden Fete