Scunner 10th Birthday Gig/Subtraction Jack Album Launch
Friday, August 1
7:00pm – 12:00am
Scunner celebrate 10 years of wonky pop, electric music hall, feather dusters, cat organs, coconut shys, Kat Kafes and Babirusas with a special show at Steampunk Cafe!
As if that wasn’t enough Scunner also launch their brand new album, SUBTRACTION JACK!
Also featuring the truly sublime Chrissy Barnacle
& some very special guests!
With Vintage tunes from DJ Loveless (Soul/Blues/Jazz/Rock ‘N’ Roll)
2 for 1 Burgers & Pizzas too!
FREE ENTRY (DONATIONS WELCOME)
Steampunk Cafe, Drury Street, Glasgow
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers
- Hayes Carll plus Travis Linnvale, Cottiers
- Boo Hewerdine and Darden Smith, The Admiral Bar
- Jess Klein and Mike June, The Doublet Glasgow
- Choral Concert St Marys Episcopal Cathedral
- The Marbles and Friends Live
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- The Carlton 3, Peat Stew at The Shandon Belles The Buttery
- Jen Fairgrieve at Tchai Ovna House of Tea
- Songs in the South: David Starr, Martha L Healy and Al Shields