Scottish Street Food Festival, 20 and 21 May, 2017 – Riverside Museum
Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Road, G3 8RS
20 and 21 May, 2017
The Scottish Street Food Festival has been created to bring people together through food and celebrate Scotland’s relatively new Street food culture in a fun festival setting.
We envisage it will become an annual event where food trucks, restaurants, food vendors, suppliers & producers can coexist and showcase what they have to offer Scotland in a relaxed, happy and friendly environment.
Watch out for Byres Road Big Band
This new 2 day festival will take place on 20th & 21st May 2017 at Scotland’s iconic Riverside Museum.
- Red Squirrel Press, Scottish Writers Centre
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Remembering Glasgow’s Forgotten Women
- Been So Long GFT
- A Letter to Nan – women-only creative writing workshop
- Glasgow Feminist Arts Festival, CCA
- Liam McIlvanney, Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Scribes (calligraphy).
- The Slow Readers Club at The Art School
- Book Week Scotland: Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin Documentary GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- It Is Easy To Be Dead, OranMor
- Poetry at Inn Deep with Cat Hepburn
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls
- The Parlotones at OranMor
- Book Week Scotland: Denise Mina and Liam McIlvaney
- Take 2. Belle and Sebastian 3 Friends Forever, GFT
- Widows GFT