Scottish Book Trust Writing Seminars: All About Agents 3 March
Scottish Book Trust at Scottish Writers Centre
Tuesday 3rd March 2015; 6.30 – 8.30pm,
CCA Club Room, Glasgow:
March 3rdThe Scottish Book Trust Writing Seminars are aimed at writers with an interest in publication; they offer advice from industry experts on various aspects of the process.
This seminar will explain the role of a literary agent and give practical advice for obtaining an agent; the panel will include Lucy Juckes (Literary Agent at Jenny Brown Associates), Alex Bowler (Editorial Director at Jonathan Cape), and Lucy Luck (Literary Agent at Lucy Luck Associates). There will also be opportunity for pre-selected writers to receive feedback on their work.
For more information, and to make a booking, please visit the Scottish Book Trust’s webpage or contact email@example.com
Tickets: £2. Free to SWC members.
CCA 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Pat's Home Page Blog
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine