The Scottish Boat Race, River Clyde, Saturday, 20 May, 2017
The Scottish Boat Race is the annual rowing competition held on the River Clyde, between ancient rivals the University of Glasgow and the University of Edinburgh.
The Tall Ship and Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Place, G3 8RS
Saturday, 20 May, 2017 – 10.00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
After last years success, Riverside Museum will be hosting the Scottish Boat Race Festival for a third year with a full programme of events & fantastic riverside views of all the action!
FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME FROM 10AM – 6PM ON SATURDAY 20TH MAY 2017.
LIVE MUSIC | BIG SCREEN SHOWING ALL THE RACES BEAMED LIVE
GOURMET REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW
CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME + MANY MORE FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN TO BE ANNOUNCED!
*** Come down to the Tall Ship and Riverside Museum to see the University of Glasgow and Edinburgh Boat Clubs compete on the River Clyde for the coveted title of Scottish Boat Race champion 2017!
IT is one of thee world’s most historic rivalries which has seen the inhabitants of Scotland’s two largest cities (Glasgow & Edinburgh) attempt to get a rise out of one another for as long as anyone can remember!
- Rebel Yell on Tour, Music Moments Glasgow 2018
- Pagliacci, Scottish Opera visits Paisley, July 2018
- Family Friendly Autism Workshop, Riverside Museum
- Festival 2018, Berlin on Screen GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2018
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Festival, Burnt Church Film Club Glasgow
- Scottish Short Film Festival, 21 July, 2018
- John Waters’ Polyester – Launch of Scalarama Programme 2018
- Tidelines Book Festival 2018, Irvine, Scotland
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Britannia Panoptican Music Hall
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 28 and 29 July, 2018
- Summer Nights King Tuts, Glasgow
- Roots, Rock, Reggae against Racism, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Live at Langloch Farm Fundraiser for CCI
- The Sma Shot 2018 Paisley Town Hall
- Mugstock Festival 2018
- Celebrating 80 years of the Beano, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow West End Beer Festival, Cafe Source, Hillhead Sports Club
- Spangled Cabaret, The Blue Arrow
- HYPERMARKET – ART CAR BOOT, SWG3 2018