The Scottish Boat Race, River Clyde, Saturday, 20 May, 2017
The Scottish Boat Race is the annual rowing competition held on the River Clyde, between ancient rivals the University of Glasgow and the University of Edinburgh.
The Tall Ship and Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Place, G3 8RS
Saturday, 20 May, 2017 – 10.00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
After last years success, Riverside Museum will be hosting the Scottish Boat Race Festival for a third year with a full programme of events & fantastic riverside views of all the action!
FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME FROM 10AM – 6PM ON SATURDAY 20TH MAY 2017.
LIVE MUSIC | BIG SCREEN SHOWING ALL THE RACES BEAMED LIVE
GOURMET REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW
CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME + MANY MORE FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN TO BE ANNOUNCED!
*** Come down to the Tall Ship and Riverside Museum to see the University of Glasgow and Edinburgh Boat Clubs compete on the River Clyde for the coveted title of Scottish Boat Race champion 2017!
IT is one of thee world’s most historic rivalries which has seen the inhabitants of Scotland’s two largest cities (Glasgow & Edinburgh) attempt to get a rise out of one another for as long as anyone can remember!
- Glasgow May Day March and Rally 6 May, 2018
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Radical Film Network 6818 Launch, Glasgow
- Crossmyloof Bread Festival, The Glad Cafe
- 32nd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School
- Eco-friendly market, St Silas Church, Glasgow West End
- southern fried festival perth 2018
- A Fiction Reading. with Sheila Llewellyn and Andrew Meehan, Crossways Festival review by Pat Byrne
- S.O.S. – It’s a Swing Out Sunday! at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Rotunda Comedy Club, Fundraiser for Epilepsy Scotland
- Crossways Irish/Scottish Festival Fiction Reading & Poetry at The Tron
- Kelvin Choir Annual Spring Concert 2018, Hyndland Parish Church
- Urban Market, Drygate, Glasgow
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Crossways: The Irish Scottish Cultural & Literary Festival, Glasgow Merchant City
- Still Moving: Films and Photographs of Ulrike Ottinger, The Hunterian
- Tammy, The Tannahill Centre, Paisley
- Aperture: Asia & Pacific Film Festival In Time to Come, CCA 25 – 29 March