The Scottish Boat Race, River Clyde, Saturday, 20 May, 2017
The Scottish Boat Race is the annual rowing competition held on the River Clyde, between ancient rivals the University of Glasgow and the University of Edinburgh.
The Tall Ship and Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Place, G3 8RS
Saturday, 20 May, 2017 – 10.00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
After last years success, Riverside Museum will be hosting the Scottish Boat Race Festival for a third year with a full programme of events & fantastic riverside views of all the action!
FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME FROM 10AM – 6PM ON SATURDAY 20TH MAY 2017.
LIVE MUSIC | BIG SCREEN SHOWING ALL THE RACES BEAMED LIVE
GOURMET REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW
CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME + MANY MORE FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN TO BE ANNOUNCED!
*** Come down to the Tall Ship and Riverside Museum to see the University of Glasgow and Edinburgh Boat Clubs compete on the River Clyde for the coveted title of Scottish Boat Race champion 2017!
IT is one of thee world’s most historic rivalries which has seen the inhabitants of Scotland’s two largest cities (Glasgow & Edinburgh) attempt to get a rise out of one another for as long as anyone can remember!
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A