The Scottish Boat Race, River Clyde, Saturday, 20 May, 2017
The Scottish Boat Race is the annual rowing competition held on the River Clyde, between ancient rivals the University of Glasgow and the University of Edinburgh.
The Tall Ship and Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Place, G3 8RS
Saturday, 20 May, 2017 – 10.00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
After last years success, Riverside Museum will be hosting the Scottish Boat Race Festival for a third year with a full programme of events & fantastic riverside views of all the action!
FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME FROM 10AM – 6PM ON SATURDAY 20TH MAY 2017.
LIVE MUSIC | BIG SCREEN SHOWING ALL THE RACES BEAMED LIVE
GOURMET REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW
CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME + MANY MORE FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN TO BE ANNOUNCED!
*** Come down to the Tall Ship and Riverside Museum to see the University of Glasgow and Edinburgh Boat Clubs compete on the River Clyde for the coveted title of Scottish Boat Race champion 2017!
IT is one of thee world’s most historic rivalries which has seen the inhabitants of Scotland’s two largest cities (Glasgow & Edinburgh) attempt to get a rise out of one another for as long as anyone can remember!
- A Play, Pie and A Pint: King Keich, OranMor by Louise Welsh
- Luca Manning and Finn Bradley – The Music of Chet Baker
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- Disability Led Creative Movement CCA Oct/Dec 2018
- Women’s Voices in Culture and Politics in Cuba CCA
- Writers for Peace, Project Cafe
- Fiona Burns Mindfulness Course Hillhead Sports Club
- Shake Hands With The Devil, CCA
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
- A Woman Captured GFT
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley