Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
1 – 16 September, 2018
Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight 2018 provides the perfect opportunity for everyone to get involved in celebrating and enjoying fantastic Scottish produce, whether they’re a chef, producer, retailer, caterer, hotelier, school, organisation or food enthusiast.
The campaign for this year is themed around the future of Scotland’s food and drink industry. The aim being to stimulate discussion and debate and create excitement about the industry to help spread the message that Scotland’s food and drink sector really is the place to be.
Encouraging more people than ever to buy, eat and promote Scottish food and drink – get involved in the nation’s biggest food and drink celebration.
Food and Drink Events
See range of events highlighted on Twitter @Eat_Scottish
- From Glasgow to Greece, Fundraiser
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival, CCA 2018
- Night at the Museum, Comics Scotland.
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- Open Door Day Centre for Advanced Textiles Glasgow School of Art
- Firework Displays in Glasgow 2018
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA
- Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
- Never Been Kissed Rum Shack Halloween Fundraiser
- Paisley Spooktacular Halloween Festival
- World Power Lifting Championships 2018 Glasgow
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT