Save Otago Lane Family Festival
Saturday 30 March, 2019
A fun all-day festival, hosted by the residents and businesses of Otago Lane for the family – that is you: customers, supporters and wellwishers.
All are welcome, children, adults, pets and everything in between.
Musical Line Up
Tom McGuire & The Brassholes – an eclectic, modern-soul-funk, 8 piece band from Glasgow.
DJ Wayne Dickson – a unique approach to dance music culture with his passion for soul, disco, funk and jazz
Adventures In Paradise – a fantastic selection of Uptown Funk and Soulful Disco action
RAMBOOTAN – a funk four-piece from Glasgow bringing funky vibes & neo-soul to the dancefloor
Fnuf featuring Joe Zenga – Although folk, rock and hip-hop are distinct influences, fnuf blends many genres of music into his craft
There will be fun games and craft activities, stalls, performances, nature walks, speeches and talks.
Bring a game, instrument, make a silly outfit, lets really enjoy this day!
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow