Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
SEC, Glasgow 8 – 11 March 2018
The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
The co-located shows will bring together over 100 exhibitors showcasing artisan, handcrafted gifts, supplies, inspiration and demonstrations for crafters and quilters.
Save £4 Ticket Offer
To snap up offer of Tickets to both shows for £6.50 (saving £4) visit ichfevents.co.uk or call 01425 277988 and use the code GL38 when placing your order.
The Creative Craft Show (formerly known at The Stitching Sewing & Hobbycrafts Show), is a haven for knitting, cross stitch, paper crafting, jewellery & dressmaking and stitching enthusiasts, offering all the very latest supplies, ideas and innovations in the hobby world! You’ll find everything from kits, charts and patterns to fabrics, yarns, threads and buttons plus opportunities to glean advice from industry experts.
The Scottish Quilting Show is a fabulous showcase of the finest patchwork and quilting, and highlights the amazing work of Scottish quilters. There will be talks, competitions, demonstrations and workshops – a true patchwork paradise! And the winner of the Quilting Competition 2018 will be announced.
Experts from craft associations, guilds and societies will be demonstrating the latest techniques at a range of exciting Workshops, Demonstrations and Make & Take sessions giving enthusiasts the know-how to create their own stained glass suncatcher, greeting cards and try out Japanese sewing. There will also be two exhibition areas – Stitched Together, an exclusive display of textiles created by military community groups and Orient showcasing textile experiments and impressions with fabrics from the Turkmen bazaar.
Saving based on a one day adult on the door ticket
Offer available until 5pm on Monday March 5 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Linda Jaxson at Avant Garde
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Jim Ferguson plus Open Mic
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Aye Write 2019: ‘It’s Not About the Burqa’ Mariam Khan, Amna Saleem’ review Mary Irvine
- Aye Write 2019: Murray Pittock
- Aye Write 2019: Alan Brown
- Aye Write 2019 Henry Bell and Cat Boyd
- Womxns Networking Brunch
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sauvage, GFT
- Minding the Gap, GFT
- Tartan Features Beyond Zero, CCA
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Great Escape with Dan Snow GFT
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Out of Blue, GFT
- Wild Rose, GFT
- Laurel and Hardy, Best Before Bed Cinema
- The White Crow GFT