Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a visit to Santa. Come and see Santa at his magical loch-side residence, with a peek into the Elves’ Workshop, and a trip on the Santa Train to Santa’s Grotto to visit the man himself.
Until 24th December (open daily) 10am – 6pm
Lomond Shores, Ben Lomond Way, Balloch G83 8QL
This experience is new for 2017 and includes:
• Arrival area for ticketholders, with free refreshments and Christmas movie while you wait
• Magical story-telling by the Elves
• The magical toy room where children can see some of the gifts Santa will be delivering this Christmas
• Letter writing, so that the children can give Santa their list when they meet him
You’ll then board the ‘Loch Lomond Shores Express Train’. A short ‘train’ ride will take you to Santa’s grotto, where the elves will take you to Santa. You’ll be able to give Santa your letter and – if you’ve been really good! – get an early Christmas present.
Booking early to avoid disappointment is recommended.
Professional photographs with Santa are available.
• The experience includes: refreshments and a movie on arrival; a visit to the Elves’ Workshop for storytelling, to see the toy room, and to write to Santa; a round trip on the Santa ‘train’ to/from the Grotto and workshop; a visit to see Santa in the grotto and a gift for each child. The experience will last for approximately 25 minutes.
• All children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 16 years of age.
• Children’s ticket price (£9.95) includes a maximum of 2 adults. Additional adults are required to buy tickets. Book early.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Kids and young people
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- OLIVER! Websters Theatre
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- Nobody Knows GFT
- Free Comic Book Day, City Centre Comics
- Take Access 2: Bumblebee
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival
- T.Rex is in Town, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Aye Write 2019 Gaelic Reading and Singing (Family Event)
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Joe Thomas announced as first Young Films Foundation Ambassador
- Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
- Burns for Bairns OranMor
- New Rhythms for Glasgow Mid-term Music and Art Workshops, Maryhill