Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a visit to Santa. Come and see Santa at his magical loch-side residence, with a peek into the Elves’ Workshop, and a trip on the Santa Train to Santa’s Grotto to visit the man himself.
Until 24th December (open daily) 10am – 6pm
Lomond Shores, Ben Lomond Way, Balloch G83 8QL
This experience is new for 2017 and includes:
• Arrival area for ticketholders, with free refreshments and Christmas movie while you wait
• Magical story-telling by the Elves
• The magical toy room where children can see some of the gifts Santa will be delivering this Christmas
• Letter writing, so that the children can give Santa their list when they meet him
You’ll then board the ‘Loch Lomond Shores Express Train’. A short ‘train’ ride will take you to Santa’s grotto, where the elves will take you to Santa. You’ll be able to give Santa your letter and – if you’ve been really good! – get an early Christmas present.
Booking early to avoid disappointment is recommended.
Professional photographs with Santa are available.
• The experience includes: refreshments and a movie on arrival; a visit to the Elves’ Workshop for storytelling, to see the toy room, and to write to Santa; a round trip on the Santa ‘train’ to/from the Grotto and workshop; a visit to see Santa in the grotto and a gift for each child. The experience will last for approximately 25 minutes.
• All children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 16 years of age.
• Children’s ticket price (£9.95) includes a maximum of 2 adults. Additional adults are required to buy tickets. Book early.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Kids and young people
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- Scotland Loves Anime Glasgow Film Theatre
- Afri Adventure, Africa in Motion for Kids, Glasgow
- The Gracious Losers Christmas Shindig Glasgow 2018
- Elite Basketball Camp, Hallowe’en, Cleveden School, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2018 – Audience Figures Doubled
- Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – 10th Anniversary
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Darkstar Academy Course for Kids Hillhead Sports Club
- Patrick at GFT, Take 2 Free Family Film
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- #Beactive Festival, George Square, Glasgow
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, 10 Anniversary Edition Programme (2018)
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL RETURNS TO SCOTLAND TO SEARCH FOR STAR ROLES