Routes to Glasgow School of Art from College
Saturday 24 November, 2018, 9.45 p.m. – 1.45 p.m.
Glasgow School of Art, Renfrew Street, G3 6RQ
Not all incoming GSA students come straight from school. This event explores progression, advanced entry and articulation to GSA from college – from application to induction as a new student.
Following a 45 minute talk, you will have the opportunity to meet our admissions staff, find out how to finance your studies and speak to our Careers Officer to ask about post GSA pathways.
Student-led guided tours of studios will leave directly after the event – please note that access to studios is at this time only and by way of guided tour.
Free Event Tickets at Eventbrite
This section: Courses
Filed under: Courses
- New Rhythms for Glasgow Mid-term Music and Art Workshops, Maryhill
- Free Online Course, University of Glasgow: Robert Burns: Poems, Songs and Legacy
- Routes to Glasgow School of Art from College
- Fiona Burns Mindfulness Course Hillhead Sports Club
- Darkstar Academy Course for Kids Hillhead Sports Club
- Recruiting NOW – Intensive Employability Support 16 – 29 year olds in Glasgow
- The Glasgow School of Art, Pre-Application Open Day, 2 November, 2017
- Wild Women Writing Workshop with Magi Gibson, Glasgow West End 24 October – 8 December, 2017
- Short Courses Open Day University of Glasgow, 26 August, 2017
- Artivism, STUC and Scottish Artists Union, The Space, Gallowgate, First Session 18 July, 2017
- How To Be Irreplaceable in the Automated Workplace, Training Course, STUC, 12 July,2017
- Glasgow Permaculture Course, 14 and 15 January, 2017 – The Concrete Garden
- Glasgow Sculpture Studios Evening Class in Clay Portraiture Wednesdays 2 until 30 November, 2016
- Centre for Open Studies: University of Glasgow – Writing Fiction: Intermediate
- Glasgow Film Theatre: Contemporary Cinema Course 2016 at CCA September/October
- Cinema: Beginners Course CCA Monday 15 August – Monday 3 October. 2016
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland ranked sixth best in the world
- Introduction to creative writing: the short story, Centre for Open Studies, Saturday mornings 2 April – 4 June, 2016
- Centre for Open Studies University of Glasgow, Writing Fiction, Tuesdays from 29 March, 2016
- Robert Burns: Poems, Songs, Legacy. Free Online Course, University of Glasgow