Roteract Fancy a Cup of Tea with a Refugee, QMU, University of Glasgow
Saturday, 24 February, 2018 – 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Queen Margaret Union, University of Glasgow 22 University Gardens, G12 8QN
Fancy a Cup of Tea with a Refugee?
Everybody loves a cuppa (and a cake).
Come join us at the Queen Margaret Union for some quality time and a cuppa.
It’s a great opportunity to get together and have a friendly chat with people from asylum-seeking and refugee backgrounds.
Nothing more interesting than learning about people from all around the world. Why not get introduced to their culture and language over a lovely and warm cup of tea.
Come along and learn about the refugee community and about the work charities such as the Scottish Refugee Council do.
FREE event, with free tea (and coffee) – and a wide array of cakes and home baking available for a small donation!
Donations from cakes and tickets are greatly appreciated as we are a small club and your generosity will help run this event.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to Scottish Refugee Council!
- Comic Relief 2018 at The Stand, Glasgow
- Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2018 , Programme at CCA
- Symposium: Archives, Activism, Aesthetics CCA
- Team Palka – raising funds for Scottish Huntington’s Association
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Cultural Fusion, International Women’s Day 2018
- Glasgow Women’s Library Spring Programme 2018
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 10 March, 2018
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- More Special Guests attend Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- Scottish Women Writers with Linda Jackson of University of Strathclyde Creative Writing
- Generations Working Together, Conference, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Roteract Fancy a Cup of Tea with a Refugee, QMU, University of Glasgow
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 45s for 45 All Day Fundraiser, Old Toll Bar, Glasgow
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow