Romeo and Juliet, Theatre Royal Glasgow
19 – 23 March, 2019
What if your first true love was someone you’d been told to hate?
Ripped apart by the bitter divisions of their parents, two young people will risk everything to be together.
The most famous story of love at first sight explodes with intense passion and an irresistible desire for change. Will this spark a revolution, or will division continue to tear through generations?
The Royal Shakespeare Company returns to Glasgow with a fresh and contemporary version of William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
‘Fresh, fleet, blade-sharp’
‘The tale of star-crossed lovers is brought into dazzlingly sharp relief’
‘Youthful and energetic… above the realms of the ordinary’
‘Fresh and engaging’
Theatre Royal, 282 Hope Street, Glasgow G2 3QA
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Wilkie’s World, Websters Theatre
- Smalltown – Pantheon at Websters
- Farmer Michael and Kathleen at Cottiers
- Glasgow R&B Society: Rab Noakes & Fraser Speirs Cottiers
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Alien 3: The Unfilmed Script
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Loving The Enemy, Websters Theatre
- Mother Courage and Her Children by Tom Leonard
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Merry Widow – Opera Bohemia
- Chris Forbes, The Stand Glasgow
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Last Tango In Little Titwood West End Festival