Ring Road, 4 – 9 April, 2016. A Play, A Pie and A Pint, OranMor
Mon, 04 April, 2016 — Sat, 09 April, 2016
OranMor, Top of Byres Roa, G12
By Anita Vettesse | Directed By Johnny McKnight
Featuring Angela Darcy and Martin Donachy
Produced in Association with the Traverse Theatre
Lisa is forty, and edging towards a midlife crisis. The world, she thinks, is judging her childless state. In a desperate bid to conform, she lures her brother-in-law, Stan, to a dingy hotel room in the middle of a ring road to carry out a plan. As the night unfolds she pushes every button she can to get him to agree to do it.
Anita Trained at RCS in Glasgow and has a BA in Dramatic Art. She has worked extensively as an actor in Theatre, Radio and TV for nearly 20 years.
She has been writing for theatre and screen for three years.
Anita is currently writing a new comedy sitcom for TV and a full length play for theatre and radio, whilst continuing to work as an actor.
Her play HAPPY HOUR was produced by PPP for their autumn season in 2015 touring to The Tobacco Factory, Bristol and The Sherman Theatre, Cardiff.
Other Theatre credits: News Just In/Hostage Episode for Random Accomplice as well as From the Air also for Random Accomplice.
TV Development: A Walk in The park/The Witching Hour for BBC Comedy.
Monday – Saturday 1pm
(Doors 12pm/12.30pm on Mondays)
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
Buy at the box office
Telephone: 08444 771 000
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partick
- The Little Stranger, GFT
- The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long, Glasgow Film Theatre
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Make Me Up at GFT
- Blueprint Independent Shorts GFT
- Womens Work 100, Fairfield Govan
- Soft Cell One Final Time, Live from London, GFT
- A Northern Soul, GFT
- The Wife, GFT
- Taggart Pilot Screening, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Singin’ in the Rain, The Seamore
- The Eyes of Orson Welles, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Black 47 GFT