Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
University Chapel, West Quadrangle, Main Building Gilmorehill Campus, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Monday, 24 September, 2018
1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
As part of the on-going Creative Conversation speaker series, writer, memoirist, broadcaster and theologian Richard Holloway comes to University of Glasgow campus to chat about his writing.
Richard Holloway was Bishop of Edinburgh and Primus of the Scottish Episcopal Church. He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh and a former Gresham Professor of Divinity and Chairman of the Joint Board of the Scottish Arts Council and Scottish Screen.
His books include: On Forgiveness, Looking in the Distance, Godless Morality and the Saint and Leaving Alexandria, which won the PEN/Ackerley Prize 2013 and was shortlisted for the Orwell Prize 2013.
He has written for many newspapers including The Guardian, Observer and Herald and has presented BBC television and radio programmes.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Book Launch: A City of Segregation CCA
- Danger Poets, Waterstones Byres Road
- Women With Fierce Words CCA
- Books at the Botanics
- Launch Govanhill Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Paul Murdoch, Alexandria Writers + Open Mic
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Free Pride CCA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Stories from the Southside – Govanhill Book Festival
- Obsession: Double Bill Safe/To Die For GFT
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic