Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
University Chapel, West Quadrangle, Main Building Gilmorehill Campus, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Monday, 24 September, 2018
1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
As part of the on-going Creative Conversation speaker series, writer, memoirist, broadcaster and theologian Richard Holloway comes to University of Glasgow campus to chat about his writing.
Richard Holloway was Bishop of Edinburgh and Primus of the Scottish Episcopal Church. He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh and a former Gresham Professor of Divinity and Chairman of the Joint Board of the Scottish Arts Council and Scottish Screen.
His books include: On Forgiveness, Looking in the Distance, Godless Morality and the Saint and Leaving Alexandria, which won the PEN/Ackerley Prize 2013 and was shortlisted for the Orwell Prize 2013.
He has written for many newspapers including The Guardian, Observer and Herald and has presented BBC television and radio programmes.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne