Reinvigorating Vinicombe Street!, Wednesday 12 April, 2017 6pm-7pm outside Hillhea
Come along and meet Glasgow City Council’s Landscape Department
Exploring how the new public space in Glasgow’s West End should be used and managed for the good of everyone.
Do you like the new giant Bill’n’Ben planters? Come and find out more about the choice of plants and how to keep them healthy. Alex Reynolds from Glasgow City Council’s landscape department will explain some of the tricks of his trade.
Wednesday 12 April, 2017 6pm-7pm
Vinicombe Street outside Hillhead Bookclub
Bring a brolly if it’s wet!
Vinicombe Street, Top of Byres Road, opposite Waitrose G12
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival