Red Squirrel Press: Poets Read from New Publications
Tuesday, 9 October, 2018 – 7 p.m.
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, G3 6ST
Red Squirrel Press invites you to join them in supporting new writing with the launch of three new publications from writers Brian Whittingham, Matthew Macdonald and Mary Johnston.
Entry to this event is free.
Red Squirrel Press is an independent publisher based in Northumberland. It was founded in April 2006 by Sheila Wakefield and has published over 130 titles to date, including full collections and pamphlets of poetry, with many more in production.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne