Red Onions Are Actually Purple, Fundraiser for The Sindigo Foundation, Fail Better, McChuills 20 October, 2016
Celebrating the wonder that was Sarah ‘Sindigo’ Simpson
20 October, 2016– 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
McChuills, 40 High Street G1 1NL
She rocked every stage she stood on and was all about making hings happen.
The Sindigo Foundation is being set up by friends and family to carry on her spirit and support the causes she devoted her time to.
Funds raised will go towards continuing her work and spreading some joy. You can also donate to the Just Giving page directly here: https://
The night is headed up by Cee Smith and a gaggle of performers including:
The Sindigo Foundation, to support the causes which Sindigo spent so much of her time supporting. These causes include the Beatson Centre, mental health, creativity, and Scottish Independence.
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT