Red Molly plus Norrie McCulloch Thursday 23rd October 2014 CCA Glasgow
Red Molly plus Norrie McCulloch
Thursday 23rd October 2014
Crystalline vocals and beautiful harmonies. Red Molly are red hot.” – Daily Telegraph
Americana trio, Red Molly will bring their gorgeous voices and smooth harmonies to the Glasgow CCA on Thursday, October 23.
Since 2004, Laurie MacAllister (bass, banjo), Abbie Gardner (dobro, banjo) and Molly Venter (guitar) have been building a fan base, beguiled by their singing, musicianship and engaging stage presence.
The New York-based group’s 2011 album, “Light in the Sky” spent 20 weeks on the Americana Music Association’s Top 40 radio chart and charted as Folk DJ’s #3 Top Album of 2012.
Anyone who likes the music of The Wailin’ Jennys is certain to be equally captivated by Laurie, Abbie and Molly.
Tickets £13 from The CCA Box Office 0141 352 4900
Buy tickets online
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Nekkuro Hana, Kundalini Genie + Pelican Tusk, The Hug and Pint
- Album Launch: The Kundalini Genie ‘It’s All In Your Head’
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers
- Hayes Carll plus Travis Linnvale, Cottiers