Red Molly plus Norrie McCulloch Thursday 23rd October 2014 CCA Glasgow
Red Molly plus Norrie McCulloch
Thursday 23rd October 2014
Crystalline vocals and beautiful harmonies. Red Molly are red hot.” – Daily Telegraph
Americana trio, Red Molly will bring their gorgeous voices and smooth harmonies to the Glasgow CCA on Thursday, October 23.
Since 2004, Laurie MacAllister (bass, banjo), Abbie Gardner (dobro, banjo) and Molly Venter (guitar) have been building a fan base, beguiled by their singing, musicianship and engaging stage presence.
The New York-based group’s 2011 album, “Light in the Sky” spent 20 weeks on the Americana Music Association’s Top 40 radio chart and charted as Folk DJ’s #3 Top Album of 2012.
Anyone who likes the music of The Wailin’ Jennys is certain to be equally captivated by Laurie, Abbie and Molly.
Tickets £13 from The CCA Box Office 0141 352 4900
Buy tickets online
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Yellow Road – Folk on the Fringe
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019
- Twilight in the Crypt Glasgow Cathedral Festival
- Glasgow R&B Society: Rab Noakes & Fraser Speirs Cottiers
- No Serco Evictions Fundraiser at McChuills
- The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra – Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- JJ Gilmour and Adriana Spina at CCA
- Music Broth Summer Fundraising Gig
- The Blue Arrow 59:60 Celebrating the Year that Changed Jazz
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand